Let's talk!

Модератор: Anny_CHFS

Сообщение Exorcist » 12 дек 2011, 16:23

it's one of three list. text seems easy but i can't do a normal translate even with help of google or promt.
it so sad that my head don't work right after ill

Изображение

http://s50.radikal.ru/i130/1112/3f/cf748ae46e34.jpg
text
7.3 Design and development
The Product Management Department explores options for improving our products or gets suggestions for new products through market and product analyses. Possible benefits to the customers and the marketability of products and design prototypes are
reviewed with specific application analyses. The Product Management Department defines initial requirements for formwork and scaffolding products to be developed or modified on the basis of these results
Prices are calculated and cost/benefit comparisons are done by estimating costs for development and production. The design and development team (E-Team) discusses preliminary results, defines product requirements and prepares specifications These specifications include statutory, regulatory and normative requirements along with technical application requirements.
The design and development team is supported by the F&E Department If required.

Deadlines for development phases and their analysis are determined for design and development in the E-team report The E-Team verifies fulfilment of requirements as per the specifications depending on the type and scope of the new design or modification with the help of drawings, specimen components. technical tests, application instructions and practical implementation resulting in the specifications being changed if required
The E-Team decides to release the product after internal and/or external tests depending on its complexity.
All actions and releases are documented in the E-Team report. Main interfaces are integrated into the development process with the help of tne E-Team.
Other concerned departments are informed by the report distributor from case to case.
The product itself and changes in products are described with the help of drawings, parts lists and accompanying documents. They are documented and made available in the IT system. The Product Management Department provides the necessary product information to Sales Engineers and our customers whenever the development Is far enough advanced,
Project specific components and systems are developed in the Engineering Department for individual cases Design results are verified with the help of internal or external statistical calculations, test structures and test applications depending on the type and complexity of the customised or special design. An lT project program generates documentation for processes and outputs The concerned sales engineers and persons In charge for the process in the Engineering Department are responsible for testing and confirming design and development results. Technical application requirements and solutions are often taken over in new product requirements of the Product Management Department.
What do I have to say?
What do I have to do?
I need to hear you say
“i just wanna be with you”
Exorcist
Лорд

Медали: 4
Почетный флудер (1) Репортер (1) Добрая душа (1) Скромняга (1)

Сообщение Anny_CHFS » 12 дек 2011, 16:35

It's some kind of technical crap? :huh: For tomorrow???!!!
How are you going to pay for that? :greede:
"You're going to be forever not mine just like I'm going to be forever not yours." ©
Anny_CHFS
Администратор

Администратор

Медали: 6
Новостник (1) Страстная яойщица (1) Espada forever (1) Бог релиза (1)

Сообщение Exorcist » 12 дек 2011, 16:42

Anny_CHFS писал(а):It's some kind of technical crap?

this fucking bullshit is "gift" from university for me as task #7 - technical translate ==
and i've else 2 list with text - task #8 - technical translate)))

Anny_CHFS писал(а):How are you going to pay for that?

i can kiss you as thanks or can help in something deals at forum :oops:
What do I have to say?
What do I have to do?
I need to hear you say
Exorcist
Лорд

Сообщение Anny_CHFS » 12 дек 2011, 16:58

Exorcist писал(а):this fucking bullshit is "gift" from university for me

nice gift...
Exorcist писал(а):i can kiss you as thanks or can help in something deals at forum

A kiss,eh? I'm not sure it's a square deal :sad: You'll owe me. I'll ask for the payback once I need it.
"You're going to be forever not mine just like I'm going to be forever not yours." ©
Anny_CHFS
Администратор

Администратор

Сообщение Exorcist » 12 дек 2011, 17:16

Anny_CHFS писал(а):nice gift...

yeah...we are very happy ==
Anny_CHFS писал(а):A kiss,eh? I'm not sure it's a square deal

:shock: you reject me :cry:
Anny_CHFS писал(а):You'll owe me. I'll ask for the payback once I need it.

sound some strange but.....ooooookay..... i really will owe you :oops:
What do I have to say?
What do I have to do?
I need to hear you say
Exorcist
Лорд

Сообщение Anny_CHFS » 12 дек 2011, 18:21

Exorcist писал(а):yeah...we are very happy ==

How I was happy while translating thisss...
Exorcist писал(а): you reject me

I didn't say that :flush: But are you seriously thinking that you could pay me by a mere kiss for such work? You are sure a self-assured lady killer, nice of you. :lol:
Exorcist писал(а):i really will owe you

that'sss right :eyes:

Here you go:
Дизайн и развитие

Отдел по управлению продуктом изучает возможности улучшения наших продуктов, а также выдвигает предложения о выводе новинок на основе анализа рынка и существующих продуктов. Возможная выгода для покупателей, соответствие требованиям рынка, а также концепции дизайна продукта рассматриваются с помощью исследований результатов опросов (анкетирования). Отдел по управлению продуктом определяет изначальные требования к внешнему виду и содержанию (букв. к опалубке и строительным лесам или же так и есть скаффолдинг О_о) продукта, которые должны быть улучшены или изменены по результатам этих исследований (анкетирования).
Вычисление цен и расчет затрат/выгоды осуществляется путем оценки затрат на развитие и производство. Команда по дизайну и развитию (команда-И (может, исполнительная команда, если здесь e как в execution)), обсуждает предварительные результаты, определяет требования к продукту и подготавливает спецификации. Эти спецификации включают законные, регулирующие и нормативные требования наряду с техническими требованиями.
В случае необходимости, исполнительной команде помогает инженерный отдел (или финансово-экономический, смотря что значит F&E).

В отчете исполнительной команды прописаны сроки исполнения всех этапов дизайна и развития, а также дан их анализ. Исполнительная команда подтверждает исполнение требований к продукту согласно спецификациям в зависимости от типа и объема нового дизайна либо модификации с помощью схем и образцов-эталонов, технологического контроля, инструкций по применению и практическому осуществлению, которое выражается в изменении спецификации при необходимости.
Исполнительная команда принимает решение о выпуске продукта после закрытого/открытого тестирования в зависимости от сложности продукта.
Все действия и выпуски (продукта) задокументированы в отчете исполнительной команды. Основные взаимодействия интегрируются в производственный процесс с помощью исполнительной команды.
Прочие заинтересованные отделы от случая к случаю получают рассылки с отчетом.
Сам продукт и изменения в нем описываются в схемах, перечнях составляющих и сопроводительных документах. Они документируются и выкладываются в общий доступ в системе IT. Отдел по управлению продукцией обеспечивает инженеров по сбыту (так и называется) и покупателей необходимой информацией о продукте по мере появления передовых разработок.
Особые компоненты и системы проекта дорабатываются в Инженерном отделе для индивидуальных случаев. Итоги проекта проверяются с помощью закрытых или открытых статистических расчетов, тестовых конструкций и тестовых приложений варьирующихся в зависимости от типа и сложности модифицированного либо специального проекта. Программа проекта IT генерирует документацию для процессов и выходных данных. Инженеры по сбыту, и лица ответственные за процесс в инженерном отделе обязаны тестировать и подтверждать проект и результаты его развития. Технические требования и решения зачастую применяются в новых требованиях к продукту от отдела управления продуктом.
Anny_CHFS
Администратор

Администратор

Сообщение Exorcist » 12 дек 2011, 18:42

Anny_CHFS писал(а):How I was happy while translating thisss...

i've a sense that it's unforgettable expirience )
Anny_CHFS писал(а):I didn't say that

it means i have a chance? :wink:
Anny_CHFS писал(а):But are you seriously thinking that you could pay me by a mere kiss for such work?

you want to say that it cost smth more than one kiss... :flush: oh... :happy:
Anny_CHFS писал(а):You are sure a self-assured lady killer, nice of you.

i'm sorry but don't understand this phrase T_T
Anny_CHFS писал(а):that'sss right

smile looks so promisingly :greede:
What do I have to say?
What do I have to do?
I need to hear you say
Exorcist
Лорд

Сообщение Anny_CHFS » 12 дек 2011, 19:05

Exorcist писал(а):i've a sense that it's unforgettable expirience )

indeed.
Exorcist писал(а):it means i have a chance?

Well, one can always try, if he really wants to ))
Exorcist писал(а):i'm sorry but don't understand this phrase T_T

It means you are very successful at attracting women but quickly leave them...
Exorcist писал(а):smile looks so promisingly

Oooh, one day, when you will expect it the least, I will come to you with my demand for the payback :hero: (or maybe I'll just forget...:D)
Anny_CHFS
Администратор

Администратор

Сообщение Exorcist » 12 дек 2011, 19:24

Anny_CHFS писал(а):indeed

long as you live and learn :kawai:
Anny_CHFS писал(а):Well, one can always try, if he really wants to ))

but you answer important too
Anny_CHFS писал(а):It means you are very successful at attracting women but quickly leave them...

you are not right at all...i can be valid and reliable and stay for a long time ...but only with someeone especially for me...and for whom i will not be an epmty place.
i'm not heartless creature :wink:
Anny_CHFS писал(а):Oooh, one day, when you will expect it the least, I will come to you with my demand for the payback

i'll be waiting this moment :glasses:
Anny_CHFS писал(а):(or maybe I'll just forget...:D)

no T_T it can't be true :cry:
What do I have to say?
What do I have to do?
I need to hear you say
Exorcist
Лорд

Сообщение Anny_CHFS » 12 дек 2011, 19:36

Exorcist писал(а):but you answer important too

Well, at present I don't mind being approached by some adorable young man :redden:
Exorcist писал(а):you are not right at all...i can be valid and reliable and stay for a long time ...but only with someeone especially for me...and for whom i will not be an epmty place. i'm not heartless creature

Very good words :kawai:
Exorcist писал(а):no T_T it can't be true

Well, then, remind me from time to time ))

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 49 секунд:
Have to go. There is one more manga to translate...
See you, handsome )) :bye:
Anny_CHFS
Администратор

Администратор

Сообщение Exorcist » 13 дек 2011, 18:03

Anny_CHFS писал(а):Well, at present I don't mind being approached by some adorable young man

It is very encouraging answer whish can bring me a wings :kawai:
Anny_CHFS писал(а):Very good words

And not less good sense i suppose
Anny_CHFS писал(а):Well, then, remind me from time to time ))

i'll try to surprise with these reminders

Anny_CHFS писал(а):Have to go. There is one more manga to translate...

oh...it's sad ....It was pleasure to talk to you
What do I have to say?
What do I have to do?
I need to hear you say
Exorcist
Лорд

Сообщение Anny_CHFS » 13 дек 2011, 18:38

Did it take you a night and a whole day to prepare the answers? :lol:
Anny_CHFS
Администратор

Администратор

Сообщение Exorcist » 13 дек 2011, 18:42

no...i do rest part of my english homework and go to sleep. today is very loooong day and i've came home lately and only now can answer on your post
What do I have to say?
What do I have to do?
I need to hear you say
Exorcist
Лорд

Сообщение Anny_CHFS » 13 дек 2011, 18:47

It's OK. You might as well leave it as it is.
Anny_CHFS
Администратор

Администратор

Сообщение Noizia » 16 дек 2011, 12:19

Anny! I want you to forgive me, but I can't be silent!
I do like you! I want to hold you and never let you go!
Ржится рожь, овес овсится, чечевица чечевится...
Noizia
Оруженосец

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Изучаем Английский язык

Кто сейчас онлайн

Зарегистрированные пользователи: нет зарегистрированных пользователей